The design of the DPS Pataudi landscape celebrates the human spirit and showcases it for the students’ inspiration. Sheltered courtyards are created for the students where several features are developed on the ground:
- Bands of paving have letters etched into them that identify ideal Aspirations and noble Professions
- Circular benches have poems carved on them
- Zig Zag benches at the arrival plaza have the names of the freedom fighters carved on them
- The periodic table is made into a paving design with elements of life extruded into cubes for seating
- A peace quilt talks of the words for peace in Indian languages with some of these tiles extruded into cubes for seating.
Robust play areas for children are provided at this facility, including full sized football fields with bleachers, tennis courts and badminton courts. A pool and wet play area are also provided for toddlers.